In a sea of brilliantly designed and presented business website, yours can end up rolling in a corner for even a minor shortcoming. Taking this into consideration, we have taken the liberty of mentioning the top ten things that every small business website in Toronto needs, be it in terms of Toronto web design or Toronto SEO. The below-mentioned information is certainly going to help a great deal in improving the design of your business website and making it user-friendly.
10 Things That Every Small Business Website Needs:
- Make sure that your homepage elaborates what you have to offer. Your products, your services, and your niche market, etc. must be clearly described to save your potential customers the hassle of having to investigate, which most of them wouldn’t even bother doing, in the first place.
- Remember that your domain name has to be an easier one to recognize and type into the URL bar. Always prefer a .com domain over any other and avoid unnecessary hyphens or any other punctuation. Keep it as simple as you can.
- Ensure that your website can easily be navigated via whatever smart device your potential customer is using. Make use of a responsive Toronto web design, put the links to the most important pages on your website right on the homepage, and never forget to have an organized site map.
- It should go without saying that despite all the information available on your website, your potential customers may end up having several queries which are not yet answered. This is why you need to incorporate multiple efficient modes of contacting you to let them know that you value your customers’ opinions, feedback, and queries.
- Nothing works better for improving conversion rates and making more sales than customer testimonials since your potential customers are not looking for what you have to say for your own business, they are looking for what other people have to say about it. So never forget to have a small part of the page dedicated for customer testimonials which are destined to inspire them to do business with you.
- It has been proven that the conversion rates take a huge hit if the business website doesn’t make use of a vivid call to action. Make use of dedicated buttons or highlight the text to let your customers know what their next step should be. Should they call you for a free quote, or perhaps sign up to get a coupon?
- It is imperative to mention here that you can’t get the most out of your website unless it appears in the top ten results of the most used search engines. Get yourself familiarized with the fundamentals of Search Engine Optimization. Make sure that you are using the right keywords and meta descriptions in your text. Never forget to name all of your pages and their URLs in an appropriate fashion. Use extensive back-linking and never underestimate the magic of images and videos as part of an effective Toronto SEO strategy.
- Being a small business that’s only new to the market, it is understandable that you are going to have to bring a new, unique, and fresh content to the market for it to be given the attention that you desire. Fresh content is essentially the reason for your potential customers to keep coming back.
- It is indispensable to keep your online platform secure against all sorts of cyber crimes. Getting hijacked doesn’t only lose you your valuable customers, but it can also cost your customers, in the first place. This is why it’s important to choose a reliable, trustworthy, and secure hosting platform in order to avoid any unnecessary inconvenience in the future.
- Lastly, considering how the online surfers have an attention span of a few seconds only, it is important to make your business website as user-friendly as you can. Make use of short paragraphs, accentuate your points with the bullet lists, and highlight the important parts of the text.
We understand that taking care of all of such features of your small business website can be overwhelming. But what if you could hire a reliable Toronto web development company which will deal with all such aspects of your business’s website! Thinkbound Marketing Solutions offers reliable Toronto web design and Toronto SEO services at a cost that doesn’t break the bank. Call us now and see the difference for yourself!